Audiological Screening and Diagnostic Testing
- Pure Tone Audiometry and Speech Audiometry
- Immittance Audiometry and Acoustic Reflex Testing
- Tinnitus Evaluation and counseling
- BrainstemEvoked Response Audiometry (BERA/ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Behavioral Observation Audiometry (BOA)
- Aided Audiometry.
Hearing Aids and Aural Rehabilitation
- Hearing Aid Programming
- General service and “sparkle” cleaning of hearing aids
- Home visits for trial and fitting
- Remote support
- Hearing aid analysis with lab reports.
- Extended warranty* on selected hearing aids
Speech and Language Therapy
If you feel there is any issue in your child’s communication, give us a call and schedule an appointment, and our speech therapist will assess your child’s speech and language and help you understand your child’s communication and his/her therapy needs.
- Language disorders and delays (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, Down’s syndrome)
- Fluency disorders (e.g. Stuttering)
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Voice disorders (e.g. vocal weakness, paralysis, vocal nodules)
- Aphasia (stroke)
- Motor speech disorders (e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Motor Neuron Disease)
Auditory training (e.g. patients with hearing aids and cochlear implants, Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder).
Improving fine and gross motor skills
Activities of daily life
Psychological Guidance and Counselling
Mental health counselling
Psychotherapy for individuals with anxiety, stress and depression
Marital therapy for couples
Study skills for students,
Supportive counselling for families of persons with severe mental illnesses